Otaku Heart
Dont forget to log in. :3
Otaku Heart
Dont forget to log in. :3
Otaku Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Heart

Home to the Otaku of the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support for up and coming comic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeilyy

Support for up and coming comic Empty
PostSubject: Support for up and coming comic   Support for up and coming comic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi, my name is Xeily, and I'm writing a comic called Uprising. And I have entered a contest that will, if I win, allow me to publish my story.
It takes place in the near future (A couple hundred years), after man destroys itself, then rises from the ashes, then starts to destroy itself again.
Uprising is a story about a group of people oppressed by a world power, who manipulate themselves from just barely surviving, to places of great power that will threaten the world power. Uprising follows them in their journey, to eventually uncovering 200 year old secrets about this organization that will threaten humanity once again.

If you would like to read more about it, here's a link to the site that the contest is being held in:
http://thestoryboom.com/story/37-Uprising

If you would like to read the full story, please subscribe, by pressing the orange button and sharing it with your friends.
Once you press the orange button, it'll walk you through the rest.

Thanks!
Xeily
Smile
Back to top Go down

Support for up and coming comic
Page 1 of 1