Otaku Heart
Dont forget to log in. :3
Otaku Heart
Dont forget to log in. :3
Otaku Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otaku Heart

Home to the Otaku of the world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doxy

Doxy

A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Your character awakens in a plot of forest obscured by a mysterious ethereal haze. They have no knowledge of where they are, or of how they came to be here. But the trees and foliage appear as if one could traverse its distances and go insane to try to find an end.
There are others among you, other travelers; victims, taken from their world, from their universe and dropped into the same scenario in which you find yourself.

There is a banquet table across from you, out of place in the wooded scenery. Its surface is decorated with grand meals of game, ale and wine, welcoming you to this new, strange universe.

A well-dressed gentleman sits in the center, waiting to greet you and your misplaced companions. He is ornately dressed in bicolored robes, his silver hair tied back, and in his eyes the faintest gleam of madness.

Crossover roleplay. Join as any character from whatever fandom you choose (books/anime/films) or an original character (though I don't recommend it. This is a /fandom/ roleplay. Razz)
Your character will be put through several mad trials and will use his or her own skills and abilities to overcome them.

Please use common courtesy when roleplaying. No godmoding or powerplay.
I really don't care about language, if its appropriate for your character. See the Forum rules for that sort of thing.

Have fun!

Last edited by Doxy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello sir, my name is Naota, but most people call me takkun. Where are we?
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheart.forumotion.com
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

The strange looking man didn't look up to acknowledge his first and newest arrival, instead busying his hands with the silver cutlery so carefully placed upon the table.
"Naota. Takkun. Two very different names, wouldn't ya say?" his voice was smooth, with a vague irish accent, "I don't know why you feel the need for two. A mortal with such a... simple form as yours, I'd think one would do you just fine."

He smiled with delight when, with complete disregard for physical law, both fork and knife stood upright, at attention.
And then, with a clap of his hands, the two began to clash into brutal combat.
He lifted his head until his golden eyes fell upon Takkun.

"They'll fight to the death, you see. If I tell 'em too. Personally, I place my bets on the fork," he stood up from his seat and held his arms out wide, "I am Sheogorath. And for today, or tomorrow, or maybe yesterday, you and your friends here are going to serve to amuse me. You should be honored."

He gestured to the ground around them, where other beings slept.

"Have a seat, Takkun, the damned meal's for you."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 pm

"umm...tha...thank u" says takkun with sever caution. As he sits he places a blue bass guitar to his right and a red v guitar to his left. "ur name...it's sounds familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 pm

The Daedra watched the boy take a seat across from him with an unsettling, predatory gaze before sitting down himself.
The knife had battled the fork to the other end of the table, and in a last-ditch effort, the fork upturned a basket of sweet-rolls, scattering them all over the table.

"Manners! Both of you!" Sheogorath barked, and the two seemed to shrink back in remorse, "You'll have to excuse them. Sometimes they can get a tad carried away."

The cutlery obediently turned the basket upright and replaced the pastries with care before returning to their duel.

"I'm not surprised you've heard of me. You're talking to a Daedric prince, after all-- go ahead, eat the food! It's there for you," the arrogant being seemed a little too enthusiastic about convincing him to eat, "But you don't need to worry. No, not at all. I'm nothing like Molag Bal. I don't delight in your suffering. Not always. No, I think we've got a lot of fun ahead of us. Fun for me, at least."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Uneased by his words, takkun grips the neck of the ocean colored bass. "what's that suppose to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Sheogorath quirked his eyebrow, watching the boy's hand travel cautiously to the neck of the guitar.
"I hope ya aren't planning to threaten me with that, boy," he warned, purposefully dancing over Takkun's question, "I INVENTED music, you know. Your kind was very boring without it. Actually, come to think of it, you're only slightly less boring now. Eat, I'm sure you're hungry."

He lifted his own glass and took a sip from it, watching the small battle on the tabletop.

"Tell me, how did you come to find such fine instruments? You certainly didn't get them from me."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 pm

"the v, well that just popped out of my forehead... Literally, but the bass... That belonged to someone very dear to my. Ive named it natsukashii. Meaning Sweet memory." looking down at the bass, sorrow starts to swell up inside.
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm

He rolled his eyes and rudely yawned at the small mortal's display.
"Tragic. Absolutely tragic. In fact, I'm sorry I asked!" Sheogorath's voice was impatient, "How's this. Tell me a different story. Something interesting, until the others wake up... And don't worry, I'll lower my standards to your petty creative mind."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

"how about the story of Atomsk, the pirate king. his powers may even exceed yours." takkun said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh? Power that exceeds mine??" he cocked his head, fixing his eyes challengingly on the boy, "Has this... this... Atomsk of yours ever driven a man to insanity by doing nothing at all? Has he ever... ever counted the points on a wheel of cheese? TWICE? I should say not!"

He took a breath and regained his composure.

"Look, here I've invited you to dinner out of the goodness of my heart, and you've driven me to babble!" his Daedric-yellow eyes narrowed on Takkun, "Nonetheless... you've intrigued me. Tell me of this... Pirate of yours."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"pirate KING, if u will. He was the reason my Haruko-san came to earth... she was searching for his limetless power. yet he chose me as a vessel. the moment he chose my body became engulfed in power, the guitars u see beside me, were joined in one, and i had the symbol of the pirate king on my head. alas, my love for Haruko was to overwhelming, so i released him for her. as soon as i did, everything in the city was drawn to his energy based body... almost like a magnet, then in a flash he was gone. soon after that Haruko-san left to chase him. thats actually the last thing i remember before waking here.
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 pm

"Are you listening to yourself?" he stared at the boy incredulously, "You sound like a madman! Bravo. There may be hope for you yet. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

"glad to here that"
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

"Invader! You weren't invited! Leave my presence at once!" he waved his hand and Necromorhpkilluh was consumed by a giant golden fish, which thereafter, consumed itself.

"That's better." the Daedra coolly remarked, "Some people!"

Last edited by Doxy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm

"I agree"
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:35 pm

"So, as u were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:31 pm

"As I was saying? You don't know my mind. Stay out of my mind!" he closed his eyes and stiffly nodded his head, "Anyhow, I was expecting more of your friends and enemies to awaken before now, and the games can't start until there are more players. Otherwise, it wouldn't be much of a game. Hang tight, mortal, and please. DO have a bite to eat. Your dish is getting cold."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"as u wish" said takkun "maybe u have an activity while we wait. U r the most interesting daedric prince after all"
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 pm

His shoulders slumped, and he considered the idea. This wasn't good, not at all! People weren't appearing as he'd projected. It was quite a disappointment.
Finally, he sighed.
"Very well. Very well, then!" he stood up from his throne and clapped his hands together, "Go out. Go out... to that path, just East."

He gestured to a thicket of trees and foliage, and with a single wave, they parted and formed a long and winding trail.

"I'd like you to follow that trail and retrieve a certain item of /incomparable/ importance to me." he explained, as if it were a chore, "And importance to me means importance to you. The only way you're going home is by completing these trials.
Find the item and bring it back to me."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm

"Finally something to do" takkun yawned as he rose from his seat and head in the direction in which the madman had pointed . "what's this item called or what does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Doxy

Doxy

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 pm

"I can't tell you, it'd ruin the point of the game!" he chidingly remarked, "You'll know it when you see it. Just, go! Go out now and bring it to me."

He pointed to the trail, glaring intensely at the boy.
"Just try not to die. It'll be better that way."
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:12 pm

"as u wish almighty prince" bowed takkun as he grabbed both guitars and headed down the path.
Back to top Go down
EpicBeats
Admin
EpicBeats

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 pm

You have quite the temper, don't you, Prince of Madness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover   A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Minds -- Multi-Fandom Crossover
Page 1 of 1